Want to work for a great company?!
Do you have specialist skills in the following areas?
- Management, Finance, Accounting, Sales
- Software Engineers
- Product Support Technicians
- Educational Instructional Designers
- Human Resources and Development
- Mining Engineers
- Operator Training Specialists
- Mathematics Specialist - Rigid Body Dynamics
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Computer System Analysts
- Computer Engineers
- 2D and 3D Designers
- Technical Support Staff
- Metal Shop Fabricators
- Fitters and Turners
- Graphics and Media
- Electronics Assembly
Enquiries and Further Information
To be sure that the position you are applying for suits your skills and capabilities, it may help to email for further information on the position.
To explore more about Immersive Technologies, our people and our success and connect with people at Immersive, follow us on LinkedIn.
Your Application Is Important
Remember, if you are applying for one of our advertised roles, your application will be used to determine whether you will move to the next stage of the selection process, which is usually an interview.
As there may be many other people applying for the position, your application needs to demonstrate that you meet all the requirements of the position, including:
- Do you hold the necessary qualifications for the position?
- Do you have relevant experience required for the position?
- Do you have the relevant skills?
- Have you had similar experience in the past?
- Do you feel your skills will transfer to the position you are interested in?
If you are expressing an interest in working for Immersive Technologies and not actually applying for an advertised position then it is important to include:
- The opportunity for which you would like to be considered
- Your preferred location, and willingness / ability to travel
- Your preference for full time, part time or casual work or any restrictions in availability that may exist
How to submit your application
Please select the position you would like to apply for by clicking on the position in the “Current Openings at Immersive Technologies” section below. Once you have opened the position description you will be able to Apply for the Position by either selecting the “Apply for Position” button or using your Indeed Resume or LinkedIn Profile.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive an email from us to acknowledge receipt of your application. If you haven’t received the acknowledgement email, please firstly check your junk mail folder as it can sometimes land up there. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Human Resources department on +61 8 9374 9071.
Current openings at Immersive Technologies
Immersive Technologies will not request payment or your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Immersive Technologies does not offer employment through third parties. Please report suspicious activity to us or contact the Immersive Technologies office nearest to you.