Want to work for a great company?!
Do you have specialist skills in the following areas?
- Management, Finance, Accounting, Sales
- Software Engineers
- Product Support Technicians
- Educational Instructional Designers
- Human Resources and Development
- Mining Engineers
- Operator Training Specialists
- Mathematics Specialist - Rigid Body Dynamics
- Mechanical Engineers
- Electronics Engineers
- Computer System Analysts
- Computer Engineers
- 2D and 3D Designers
- Technical Support Staff
- Metal Shop Fabricators
- Fitters and Turners
- Graphics and Media
- Electronics Assembly
Enquiries and Further Information
To be sure that the position you are applying for suits your skills and capabilities, it may help to email for further information on the position.
To explore more about Immersive Technologies, our people and our success and connect with people at Immersive, follow us on LinkedIn.
Your Application Is Important
Remember, if you are applying for one of our advertised roles, your application will be used to determine whether you will move to the next stage of the selection process, which is usually an interview.
As there may be many other people applying for the position, your application needs to demonstrate that you meet all the requirements of the position, including:
- Do you hold the necessary qualifications for the position?
- Do you have relevant experience required for the position?
- Do you have the relevant skills?
- Have you had similar experience in the past?
- Do you feel your skills will transfer to the position you are interested in?
If you are expressing an interest in working for Immersive Technologies and not actually applying for an advertised position then it is important to include:
- The opportunity for which you would like to be considered
- Your preferred location, and willingness / ability to travel
- Your preference for full time, part time or casual work or any restrictions in availability that may exist
How to submit your application
Applications should specify the position for which you are applying. If you are applying for multiple positions, please submit a separate application and resume for each position unless otherwise advised.
Email all applications to .
If you are applying for an advertised position it is your responsibility to make sure Immersive Technologies receives your application by COB on the date specified in the advertisement. LATE APPLICATIONS CANNOT BE CONSIDERED.
If you are in any doubt about your application being received on time, call Human Resources on +61 8 9270 8023 to confirm its receipt.
Current openings at Immersive Technologies