Immersive Technologies is the global leader in operator training solutions for the mining and earthmoving industries. This position will work directly on a mine site to ensure that simulator based training is conducted according to plan.
We have an exciting role for a training professional to:
- Conduct training for new and experienced operators
- Use high fidelity simulation training tools
- Manage the day to day operation of training schedules and plans
Reporting to the Regional Services Manager and working closely with our regional team, your ability to conduct hands on training and assessment sessions will be crucial to your success. You will possess experience in mining equipment operation, specifically training equipment operators to be safe, productive and to care for their machines.
This position requires the flexibility to work in 7-day shifts in the mine with 7 days of rest in the Metropolitan region (Santiago) for full time operation of a training program. Your proven ability to teach adults to retain skills and apply them to a job to maximize mining outcomes and to keep training projects on scheduled is a must.
- 3+ Years experience in mining equipment training
- Strong understanding of mining best practices
- Effective communication skills
- Dedication to safe work practices
- Surface mining experience
- Basic-mid level use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Bi-lingual Spanish/English preferred
How to apply
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please forward your application and resume immediately to Employment@ImmersiveTechnologies.com.
Immersive Technologies has a global product footprint that spans 44 countries with sales and support teams located on 5 continents. We have long standing agreements with some of the biggest manufacturers in the mining industry and we lead the global market. Our solutions deliver real and proven results to our customer’s bottom line.
Date Posted: 2018-04-06