Johannesburg, South Africa
The essential requirements
You are a proven leader of a multi-disciplinary teams spread across different countries. You know how to lead, coach, mentor and support your team face to face and remotely. In equal measure you are also a passionate, driven, results oriented, sales leader who will deliver sustainable revenue growth.
You create an environment in which your team make valuable contributions and you build opportunities for their learning and growth. Your work will directly impact the experience of your customers.
You will have evidence of sustained success in building profitable business opportunities within the greater Africa, Middle East region and ideally experience in Russian speaking countries.
This vacancy has been created by an international transfer.
The results we expect
- Establish a vision and business plan to guide the regions long-term strategy and sustainable pipeline generation.
- Consistently deliver value and results for customers.
- Achieve equipment, support and service revenue and profit targets.
- Contribute your knowledge and experience via participation in the global VP’s quarterly leadership forum.
- Provide timely and insightful input back to Head office functions in Perth, Australia.
- Build upon the external partnerships and relationships we have with Original Equipment Manufacturers and strategic partners.
- Effective management of commercial risk within region.
- Effective management of budgets and ongoing operating costs.
The knowledge and experience you need
- You will have 5-10+ years of sales management experience (required).
- You have sold complex solutions (Equipment, implementation services and multi year service and professional services support contracts) with a deal size of $1m-$5m in fast evolving environments.
- You will have experience in any of the following: technology service and solution delivery, business improvement, mining or enterprise level services, mining equipment or infrastructure management, business applications and/or analytics. You have a measurable track record in Sales Management and new business development and over achieving sales and profitability targets for a business unit.
- Experience in the “C” suite, strong executive presence and polish, and excellent listening skills.
- Experience and familiarity with solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Bachelor's degree a plus or equivalent experience.
The scope of the role
You will be based in Johannesburg and will be responsible for sales, support and services revenue and services delivery for Africa, Europe & Russian Speaking Territories. You will be working closely with small team of direct reports including Regional Sales Executives, Regional Services Manager and Corporate Services Admin. You will provide support and direction as needed over all functions in the region.
How to apply
Contact us at Employment@ImmersiveTechnologies.com. Immersive Technologies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants.
Immersive Technologies has a global product footprint that spans 44 countries with sales and support teams located on 5 continents. We have long standing agreements with some of the biggest manufacturers in the mining industry and we lead the global market. Our solutions deliver real and proven results to our customer’s bottom line.
Date Posted: 2018-02-13